"A year abroad in Barcelona to improve your Spanish, water polo and get you ready for college"
- 3 months (with tourist visa)
- +3 months: Water polo + studies (with student visa)
The quickest, simplest and most
convenient way to get around the
city. Barcelona has a well-developed and safe urban
A typical day
- 7:45 am Morning practice
- 9:45 am Dryland training (3 days a week)
- 11 am Free
- 1 pm Lunch
- 3 pm Spanish classes (only for athletes with student visa requirements)
- 7:30 pm Evening practice with Academyclub team (3 days a week)
- 7:30/10 pm Dinner
(!) Services included: Watlicam / Physical therapist - recovery session / Nutritionist
"The coaches know what they're doing and you can obviously see it. They're really passionate about getting you to be the best water polo player you can be. This can definitely help me as a national team player. The playing style here is similar to Thailand, where I was originally born."
"BIWPA has been an amazing opportunity for me to progress my skills in water polo along with living in a new city and learn a new language. The gap year program has been great so far, learning every day from my coaches and playing at a high level. It's been a great fit and I'm excited to come back in January."